FASTPITCH NORTHWEST FUTURES
PLAYER EVALUATION / TOURNAMENT
** NW Sports Hub • Centralia, WA • December 21-23, 2021 **
FOR PLAYERS IN HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATING CLASSES 2027 & 2028
**NEW FOR 2021**
The Futures event is for players in HS grad classes 2027 and 2028 and introduces younger players to the same testing, analytics and competition the older players go through on the road to the "Next Level".
This OPEN three day event held in the NW Sports Hub indoor facility in Centralia
will include a full day of testing and analytics and 4 tournament style games over
the next two days.
Each player will receive a Personal Profile Web Page which can be managed,
updated and used for future recruiting efforts.
The player workout and each game will also be available via "Live Streaming Video"
with replays posted on our website.
An "ALL TOURNAMENT TEAM" will be selected and sent "ALL EXPENSES PAID" to the USA Preps "Best of the Best" Tournament January 14-17 2022 in Las Vegas, NV.
Players will also be evaluated for invitation to the "FUTURES DIVISION" in the 2022 Northwest Championships.
• DAY 1 - In depth workout including skills testing on our full size indoor field.
All testing results will be made available and posted on this website.
• DAYS 2 & 3 - Players will be assigned to teams and will play four tournament style games over two days.
The Player Workout and each game will also be available via "LIVE STREAMING VIDEO". Video replay will posted on this site following the event.
Players will receive shirts with their state colors to wear during the workout and games.
Event Program with rosters and player information.
Day 1 Testing Will Include:
• Hitting - including ball off bat exit velocity
• Fielding - including throw velocity
• Running - including home to first and home to home times
• Catchers - including pop to pop throw time
• Pitchers - Including velocity and movement for each pitch type
• SPARQ Testing - Speed • Power • Agility • Reaction • Quickness
Testing scores and stats will be compiled and posted on this site.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS "OPEN"
Event is limited to 200 players - first come first served.